Thursday, 13 June 2013

Game of Thrones - Birthday Party

I wanted something special for my birthday and as I was really into Game of Thrones show and

books, I have decided to throw a GOT party. With proper food and costumes and everything :-)

I have decide to be Daenerys Targaryen in Dothraki costume.



 


Game of Thrones Birthday Party - table setting

We had roasted chicken and salads and bread for candle lit dinner. For the dishes and drinks I have

spray painted the goblets and plates so they looked ancient.

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - the dinner feast

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - Littlefinger, Jon Snow, Khal Drogo at dinner

My sister Sansa made the banners. To pay her back, I have made some lemon cakes. (These were

vanilla cupcakes turned to lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting. They were quite zesty.)

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - Lemon cakes


As a true mother of Dragons :-P I have made the dragon eggs myself.  The dragon eggs chest is of

my cousins and it fit the dragon eggs perfectly. It was used previously as a pirate chest.

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - Dragon eggs close up

The party comers were few Starks, Lannisters, a Baratheon, Dothraki, Lord Baelish, Shae and

Bastard Jon Snow.

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - Daenerys, Sansa, Khal Drogo, Dothraki girl,  Princess Myrcella

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - Sansa and Shae joined at drinks
Game of Thrones Birthday Party - Cersei and Jaime Lannister

I think we have put together a nice little Westeros event for what it was worth. :-)

Game of Thrones Birthday Party - whole cast of the party






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I am an Adventurer and Traveler Scared of Boredom and Dull Life. I Live in Never Never Land and Nothing is Just Black and White! One Day I Will Live in a Lighthouse, But For Now You Can Visit Me Here.Thank you for stopping by :-)