• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Saturday, 15 June 2013

Floral morning

No comments:
 
We came across these wild flowers this morning. The dew was still in the tall grass. The busy bees were

buzzing and the sun was getting warmer.


So many colors to see. White, yellow, pink, pale purple, dark purple, magnificent red. I cut flowers for

bouquets while the puppy sniffed around. On the way back, we ate some raspberries straight from the

bushes.


A beautiful morning. I must say, I quite enjoy being a villager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I am an Adventurer and Traveler Scared of Boredom and Dull Life. I Live in Never Never Land and Nothing is Just Black and White! One Day I Will Live in a Lighthouse, But For Now You Can Visit Me Here.Thank you for stopping by :-)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff