Sunday, 6 January 2013

Golden Hour - 52 Weeks Project



I had an idea today and I'm really starting to like it. I have never done anything like this before so it

is really new. But new is good so bring it on! :-)




I am starting the Golden Hour 52 Weeks Project to capture the moments that happen either at the

sunrise or sunset if the light conditions are right. I would be really happy if there are other

participants on this project as well.


To make it easy to show off all of the awesome photos taken, I have created a Flickr Page

Golden Hour 52 Weeks Project and Facebook page where you can upload photos too.


This project is spur of the moment thing, but I will think of themes and locations for the project as

well. The rules are that there are really no rules. All you need to do is:


* take a Golden Hour Photo and have fun with it

* watermark it with link to your blog or Flickr

* upload it any time between Sunday and Friday to Golden Hour 52 Weeks Project Flickr

   or Facebook page.



I'm hoping this project will grow so we can pick weekly winners and so on.


The main aim is to enjoy photography and possibly bring it to the next level and of course - to meet

and make new photography friends! :-) 


HERE ARE SOME OF MY EXAMPLES TAKEN RECENTLY OR LONG TIME AGO


Slovakia Oct 2012


Whitsundays, Australia 2007


Slovakia, Oct 2012

Manly, Australia, July 2012


Abu Dhabi, May 2012

I would appreciate if you would use this button on your blog to link back but it isn't compulsory.




xxx Sonishka


7 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your invitation, sweetie. I'll do my best.. happy 2013! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to participate in your project. I have uploaded a photo for the project and also the Facebook Page. I am now a Follower of your Blog. Your pictures are awesome! I will now add your button to my Blog. Happy New Year!
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful idea! I will start looking for my selections and plan to participate.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! I have a few sunrise and sunset photo shoots lined up, so I should be able to contribute some good shots soon.

    One thing, though -- does it have to be a Flickr or Facebook thing? I don't have a Flickr account and I don't intend to get one. I could do Facebook, but wouldn't it be easier to set up a special blog for this sort of thing and use the Mr Linky function, like so many other memes? Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invitation and I will do my best for a photo each week - there will be times when I miss one or two I am sure. I don't really understand all the blog jargon yet, so I hope I do it right. WIll do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the invite! I will looking forward to posting images and seeing everyone else's photos here. Great idea.

    Regards,
    Martin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I am an Adventurer and Traveler Scared of Boredom and Dull Life. I Live in Never Never Land and Nothing is Just Black and White! One Day I Will Live in a Lighthouse, But For Now You Can Visit Me Here.Thank you for stopping by :-)